Security Boss Pet Screen Door
Pet Door for Sliding Screen Doors
Universal design installs on left or right corner of sliding screen
The Security Boss Pet Screen door can be used with any type of pet and is available in 4 individual sizes. This screen pet door is manufactured with a rugged frame and contains internal magnets that help keep it in the closed position when not in use.
A dense pile brush provides a bug proof seal around the pet opening. This door is easily maintained with all parts being replacable, ensuring that you will never have to replace it.
Best by Design Features
1. Bug Proof seal - The swinging flap is lined with heavy density brush pile so that there are no gaps. This brush pile is replaceable, so you will always have that new door performance.
2. Internal Magnets - The swinging flap has internal magnets at the base of the flap, this allows the pile brush to COMPLETELY line the swinging door, no gaps, no bugs.
3. Internal Pivot Pins - The swinging door has smooth action pivot pins and bushings so that you have a smooth, quiet action door.
4. Heavy Duty Frame - No plastic anywhere....the frame of is made to last, never crack, or warp that often happens with plastic or vinyl models when exposed to high temperatures or direct sunlight. Our aluminum frame also has an elegant powder coated paint finish for years of use and abuse.
5. Pet Super Screen - Security Boss uses Textilene Super Pet Screen, this screen material is tough and made to be resistant to clawing, scratches and tearing. If in time this needs replacing, you can do so easily and with very little cost.
6. Universal Mounting - The Pet Screen Door features a Universal Mounting bracket that will fit most any sliding door frame, whatever the thickness. Our brace bars are 36" in length.
The Security Boss Pet Screen Doors will sit on the frame of your main screen door in either the bottom right or bottom left corner. The spline groove of both the pet door and thescreen door will be locatedon the same side.
The spline groove is where your pet door attatches to the screen itself.
If you have any questions call us and we can help take your order, 800-829-7876
Made in USA
|Swing Door Dimension
Includes Mounting Flange
|Medium||7" x 9"||10 3/4" x 12 13/16"||$118.99|
|Large||11" x 16"||14 11/16" x 19 3/4"||$149.99|
|Extra Large||15" x 24"||18 3/4" x 27 3/4"||$184.99|
|Tall Extra Large||14" x 27"||17 3/4" x 30 3/4"||$199.99|
Mouse over the sizes below for breed recommendations
Recommendations below do guarantee a proper fit. You must measure your pet to determine the best opening size.
Sizing Note:These Screen Pet Doors will be located closer to the ground, as they rest on the bottom frame of your screen door. The top of the Pet Screen Door shouldbe large enough to provide 1.5" to 2" of clearance above the shoulders of your tallest pet. Be sure that you select a tall enough size to provide clearance for your pet.
Pricing starts at: $118.99
Complete pricing chart at bottom of this page
4 Standard Sizes
Keep Bugs Out - Allow Pet Access
Easy to Use for both Cats & Dogs